I wish that I had taken her picture last night when she had hold of grandma's camera, she doesn't hold it the right way and always takes a picture of her face and eyes. Lucky she always has her eyes closed so the flash doesn't blind her!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
my little ham
Katelyn likes to take pictures, she doesn't like pictures taken of her very much though. Every time I pull out the camera to take my weekly shot she wants to have hers taken but will never stand still or smile for me. These are from earlier...



I wish that I had taken her picture last night when she had hold of grandma's camera, she doesn't hold it the right way and always takes a picture of her face and eyes. Lucky she always has her eyes closed so the flash doesn't blind her!
I wish that I had taken her picture last night when she had hold of grandma's camera, she doesn't hold it the right way and always takes a picture of her face and eyes. Lucky she always has her eyes closed so the flash doesn't blind her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment